Click HERE for more information on how you can be part of the 2013 SOAC Conference
If you are looking to play a larger role within this industry in Australia or just want to place your organisation in front of all the leaders, then there will be no better opportunity than the SOAC 2013 Conference.
Aligning your organisation with SOAC 2013 Conference provides your organisation with the opportunity to consolidate relationships and expose your brands to the industry’s key markets.
Reasons to Sponsor
- Learn from some of the industry leaders as they share information about the latest trends, technologies and regulations that are impacting the sector. If learning about how you can better service the State of Australian Cities Research Network is important to your business, you must be here.
- Effectively position services and brand for large scale awareness. As a recognised supporter of the conference and participant of our extensive marketing and communications strategy, you are certain to be front of mind when making a decision about new acquisitions or service agreements.
- Be part of the high quality, interesting program that in conjunction with the social program makes this a very important business networking opportunity. The exhibition layout and the program design will enable attendees to find one another and to have time to discuss the important industry issues on everyone’s mind. In addition an active social program affords extra time to connect with key delegates in a relaxed yet informative environment.
- Demonstrate new products or equipment or promote new services. The hands-on approach to sales is often the most powerful!
- Gain valuable knowledge and establish key contacts that will be able to help you build your business after the conclusion of the event.
For more information on the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at the conference, please contact;
Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager
P: +61 3 6234 7844